Uphold is an easy-to-use investments and payments app. Specialising in digital assets, we serve more than 7 million customers in 150 countries. We open around 15,000 accounts a day and provide consumers with a more versatile and cost-effective home for their daily financial lives. For businesses, we provide regulated infrastructure to connect crypto with fiat currencies. Today, we support 51 digital assets, 28 national currencies, four precious metals, and fractional U.S. equities.
Uphold’s unique trading experience - ‘Anything-to-Anything’ - allows customers to trade directly between any supported asset or currency in one step - physical gold to Bitcoin, for example - saving both time and money. Uphold supports financial inclusion by enabling customers virtually anywhere to open an account in less than 5 minutes and to invest with no minimum amounts. Customers can send money to virtually anyone with an email address free of charge.
To learn more, please visit https://uphold.com
Uphold is looking for a CRM Manager to join our Customer Services team in the UK. This is an incredibly exciting, remote opportunity where you’ll get to work in a very friendly environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented, and growing team—combining the latest technologies, agile methods of working, and the continuous striving for the best solution.
The CRM Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and continuously refining multi-channel Consumer Relations and developing programs, roadmaps, and Consumer Relation Strategies. The CRM Manager focuses on driving the most effective use of the CRM tools and software to improve consumer experience and increase their lifetime value to the business.
What you’ll be doing primarily:
- Work as the accountable stakeholder in developing the CRM roadmap and vision, instilling that vision across the organisation and contact points.
- Take a lead role in evaluating platforms, structures, and architecture to improve and take user experience forward.
- Conduct consumer journey mapping, analysing business touch-points to increase user experience and commercial opportunities.
- Build conversion metrics, ensuring consistency and in all consumer contact initiatives and programs.
- Introduce new capabilities for the purpose of meeting emerging business needs and market trends.
- Take the initiative in gathering consumer feedback to ensure the business’s consumer relations programs are effective, building on this feedback to drive the appropriate improvement.
- Provide daily support to users, including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end-users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with technical staff and clients to establish goals and objectives for system improvements and upgrades.
- Undertake tools credentials maintenance tasks in line with business requirements.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g., software developers).
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Prior experience in tech support or a similar role.
- Expertise in remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g., Zendesk, Salesforce).
- 2 years experience in CRM within a fast-paced and highly competitive setting.
- Interpersonal skills - must be Customer-Service oriented, demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be self-motivated and proactive.
- Prioritisation - be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects, and have creative problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner – has the ability to learn new systems, services, and processes.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Fluent written and oral English skills.
Bonus if you have:
- Fluency in cryptocurrencies or other digital assets as they are core to our business.
- Community talks, certifications, and/or blog posts on your interests and research.
- Open source project contributions of any kind, such as tools developed to solve specific problems you’ve had or fixing issues on existing projects.
Importantly, if you’re looking for a senior role with us, you will have achieved many of the things above while also providing mentorship to others and have engaged in public speaking opportunities.
What we have to offer you:
- An amazing remote-first work environment in a company that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people who keep innovating and challenging more each day.
- An international team in a cutting-edge field, working on the most fascinating projects.
- Growth and career opportunities, and the chance to be proactive and creative.
- A flexible and enthusiastic work environment that offers you great benefits.
- Open and transparent culture - we get together weekly to share updates, strategic plans and engage with each other informally over food and drinks.
- Interesting events that keep you connected with the team and celebrate our success.
Be part of a great company that is revolutionizing the financial services. Apply now!
If this job isn’t exactly what you are looking for, visit our careers page to check out all our exciting opportunities.
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, and any other protected classes. Difference makes us stronger and better -