As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will be partnering directly with hiring managers and organizational leaders to own key technical hires that move the needle for the business. You will be part of the HR team and work closely with other teams as needed to help improve processes and identify new sourcing strategies. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, then this opportunity is for you. This position is remote and can be located in NY, CA, or AZ; candidates not residing in these metropolitan areas will not be considered.
What You’ll Be Doing Primarily:
- Live and breathe for finding the best engineering/developer talent with a focus on Backend, Frontend, Mobile, C++, Blockchain, Data, Solidity, Connectivity, DevOps, and Full-stack.
- Own full recruitment process including sourcing, interviewing, and appropriate feedback process.
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical candidates using creative sourcing channels.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience.
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed.
- Assist in building continued processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts, short and long term.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism, always.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally high-growth tech environment.
- A mix of corporate in-house recruiting at technology companies as well as agency experience is preferred.
- International experience is a big plus.
- Must have proven experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Full Stack, Backend, Frontend, Mobile, and more.
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans.
- Passion and understanding of technology, fin-tech, as well as a digital currency.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree.
- Ability to work well autonomously, as well as be an excellent team player.
- Comfortable with working across multiple time zones and countries.
- Strong interest in the fintech, crypto/blockchain space.
- Self-motivated and eager to make a difference.
- Must be goal-oriented and have a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of staff and senior management, including C-Suite.
- General happy disposition, and a good sense of humor.
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, and any other protected classes. Difference makes us better.