One of the fastest-growing fintech companies, Uphold is pursuing a mission to democratise investments and payments for people and companies worldwide. Founded in 2014, the Silicon Valley firm today has more than 3 million customers in over 150 countries and has enjoyed more than 2MM Mobile App downloads during the first quarter of 2020. A bridge between old and new money systems, Uphold allows people to buy, exchange and send more than 100 cryptocurrencies, precious metals, equities, and currencies instantly. An engineering-led company, Uphold provides a stimulating and challenging home for the brightest and best coding talent.
If you’re a Rockstar and this sounds interesting and challenging, we want to hear from you. Apply here !
Uphold is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, UK & EU to join our Marketing team. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity where you’ll get to work alongside the Marketing and Product teams, and be responsible for managing and improving the performance marketing of the UK & EU region.
What you’ll be doing primarily:
- Working with Growth Marketing Director to drive performance and growth in the UK and EU through acquisition, engagement and retention
- Driving impactful go-to-market launch strategies in the region by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging and positioning
- Developing and executing campaigns through paid acquisition channels (Google Ads, Facebook ads, Apple Search ads, Retargeting platforms, etc)
- Identifying, engaging and evaluating relevant third party and industry channels for growth opportunities
- Analysing and optimising campaign performance to improve CPA and ROI on all campaigns and channels
- Working with multiple teams across the business including Data, Product Managers, Design team, CRM and Social
- Adopting an ongoing test and learn approach to ad copy/creative, keywords and landing page and scaling winning tests to improve conversions and increase ROI
- Submitting weekly and monthly performance reporting as well as supporting any ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Supporting with management of digital marketing budget
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 3+ Years’ experience in Digital Marketing, preferably in remittance, payment or trading
- Strong data analytics skills, experience in making data-driven decisions
- Self-starter who loves taking ownership of processes and projects
- Fluent written and oral English skills
Bonus if you have:
- Google Ads (search, display, apps, video and measurement) certifications
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Additional european language
- Fluency in cryptocurrencies or other digital assets as they are core to our business
What we have to offer you:
- An amazing work environment in a company that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people that keep up innovating and challenging more each day
- An international team, in a cutting edge field, working on the most fascinating projects
- Growth and career opportunities, and the chance to be proactive and creative
- A flexible and enthusiastic work environment that offers a lot of great benefits
- Open and transparent culture - we get together on a weekly basis to share updates, strategic plans, and engage with each other informally
- Interesting events that keep you connected with the team and celebrate our success.
Be part of a great company that is revolutionizing the financial services. Apply now!
If this job isn’t exactly what you are looking for, visit our careers page to check out all our exciting opportunities.
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, and any other protected classes. Difference makes us stronger and better - together.