At Uphold, our mission is to create trusted access to digital money and financial services for the many. Since inception, we have fought to provide a fairer, easier and more affordable system. We favor speed, simplicity and ease of use over complexity. We put security and transparency first. Our commitment to transparency sets a new standard for the industry. Unlike banks, we are fully reserved, and transparent: we hold assets to match our obligations and publish both in real time.
The Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships will be the liaison between Uphold and our business account users. They will be responsible for managing customer relationships to promote our value and services, and working strategically to ensure our accounts are growing and getting maximum possible value from our services.
The Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships will develop account plans for high priority business accounts to identify activities to grow revenues and new Uphold users. KPIs will be developed in collaboration with the Chief Revenue Officer and an incentive bonus will be paid quarterly based on performance.
This position is ideally located in California, however candidates from Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Chicago or New York may also be considered.
- Proactive engagement and immersion into assigned client relationships, initiatives, and culture; including exploration of opportunities to expand and enhance strategic relationships
- Provide advisory direction, and recommend improvement solutions in support of continual enhancements in the overall customer experience and value provided to our clients
- Schedule and coordinate of client communications (including strategic business reviews, working sessions, client audits and regulatory support)
- Coordinate and interface point of contact with internal Uphold teams/management on client behalf to ensure consistency of servicing, to resolve escalated issues, facilitate problem solving, clarify issues, and prioritization and alignment of resources to ensure client needs are met
- Analyze data and provide insights to help business and product leaders understand marketplace dynamics, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships across all key internal areas/stakeholders, including development and promotion of standardized best practice processes and services
- BS/BA in business, marketing, finance or similar
- 4+ years of relevant experience with client relationship/account management, customer service excellence, and/or business operational process improvements and analysis
- Exceptional customer service oriented mindset, confidence, and relationship building acumen
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Effective strategic vision, oral/written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven problem solving, decision making, analytical, and organizational skills
- Results oriented with the ability to lead and focus efforts of others towards specific outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, engage, and lead associates and teams collaboratively to implement change management initiatives under complex and demanding timelines
- Experience with and ability to analyze, review, and interpret complex information; and to communicate clearly and simply both internally and in client interactions with recommendations
Uphold is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.