Uphold is an easy-to-use investments and payments app. Specialising in digital assets, we serve more than 7 million customers in 150 countries. We open around 15,000 accounts a day and provide consumers with a more versatile and cost-effective home for their daily financial lives. For businesses, we provide regulated infrastructure to connect crypto with fiat currencies. Today, we support 51 digital assets, 28 national currencies, four precious metals and fractional U.S. equities.
Uphold’s unique trading experience - ‘Anything-to-Anything’ - allows customers to trade directly between any supported asset or currency in one step - physical gold to Bitcoin, for example - saving both time and money. Uphold supports financial inclusion by enabling customers virtually anywhere to open an account in less than 5 minutes and to invest with no minimum amounts. Customers can send money to virtually anyone with an email address free of charge.
To learn more, please visit https://uphold.com
In this role, you will be one of the key pillars driving our brand voice and community forward, working with stakeholders across the company who are passionate about changing the world of financial services through strategic marketing campaigns and growing the Uphold brand. You will own social media content and execution across multiple channels of the marketing team and work closely with our executive team.
Candidates may be located in CA or AZ.
This candidate will have a hands-on role in the day-to-day curation and execution of our multi-lingual, global social media content and strategy.
What you’ll be doing primarily:
- Develop a social media strategy in partnership with Strategic Marketing Director and external agencies to ensure cohesive presence and brand voice
- Omni-channel social media management and engagement across all platforms including CEO and COO’s social pages
- Continually monitor and implement the latest best practice for all platforms including introducing new platforms and strategies
- Schedule translation of copy and content
- Create a content calendar for content across all SM channels
- Write and distribute engaging content across all social media platforms
- Proactively track social media performance on an ongoing basis
- Provide weekly reporting across all social media platforms
- Pull competitive use case for content ideas
- Maintain influencer tracking across all social media channels
- Work with Uphold partners to support co-branded social media campaigns
- Have a finger on the pulse across media and competitive landscape
- Brainstorm and contribute new ideas
- Coordinate social media customer support channels
- Track and coordinate the efforts of the social media customer support responders
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but AA with commensurate experience acceptable, and must be well versed in the best practices of popular social media platforms
- Passionate about the power of social media and communities, understand the various tones and best practices across each platform and how to navigate brand voice
- 3-5 years managing social media content including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit and YouTube. Understanding of platforms metrics and algorithms.
- Must be motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess attention to detail and passion for writing and copywriting, with impeccable quality
- Have deep interest in Marketing and looking to learn with the role
- Ability to maintain deadlines and work across teams, and must be an independent thinker who can jump in and multitask
- Show a can-do attitude with willingness to jump in and look for creative new ways to help grow the Uphold brand
- Must able to maintain deadlines and communicate through various teams
- Motivated to learn and grow with a quickly expanding team
- Be a team player with a great attitude
Bonus if you have:
- Multilingual ability - specifically proficiency in Spanish
- Strong experience working in fin-tech or finance industry with focus on crypto and digital wallets
- A very strong interest in crypto/blockchain copy, staying current on relevant media in our industry and prior experience in blockchain/crypto space
What we have to offer you:
- An amazing work environment in a company that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people that keep up innovating and challenging more each day.
- An international team, in a cutting edge field, working on the most fascinating projects.
- Growth and career opportunities, and the chance to be proactive and creative.
- A flexible and enthusiastic work environment that offers great benefits.
- Open and transparent culture.
Be part of a great company that is revolutionizing the financial services. Apply now!
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, and any other protected classes. Difference makes us better.